Multithreaded Games LLC
Wellspring: Altar of Roots review
4 GB available space
Androidgamenet.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Wellspring: Altar of Roots Review
Wellspring: Altar of Roots is an application created by Multithreaded Games LLC. Wellspring: Altar of Roots was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.
What is Wellspring: Altar of Roots?
Wellspring: Altar of Roots is a turn-based, role-playing game that seamlessly integrates classic RPG genres and elements into a cohesive and novel gameplay experience. Featuring an engaging storyline, unique tactical combat, a progression system reminiscent of old-school JRPGs – and numerous Western influences as well – Wellspring: Altar of Roots offers massive environments and open-world exploration in a modern, 3D art style.
- Enjoy a mature and highly-detailed plot spanning thousands of years – inspired by games like Xenogears and Shadow Hearts.
- Fight in a challenging tactical, turn-based combat system where proper positioning and timing are critical.
- Visit a beautiful, massive world with modern 3D environments to discover, explore, and conquer.
- Fend off free-roaming enemies with a wide variety of movement patterns, behaviors and habitats.
- Prepare for an unrelenting and highly-intelligent enemy AI that can be scaled to various difficulty levels.
- Play alongside a large cast of interesting characters with defined roles, yet deeply customizable skill sets – allowing multiple builds for each combatant.
- Face enemies that learn and level up dynamically – accessing new skills, tactics, and other enhancements.
- Unlock, learn, and equip from hundreds of combat skills, attribute bonuses, and world-based buffs.
- Explore loads of side quests, optional bosses/areas, and minigames!
- Scavenge, create, and upgrade items using an original skill-based crafting system.
- Utilize an integrated bestiary system that rewards discovery, experimentation, and exploitation of enemies for rewards.
Note that Wellspring: Altar of Roots was previously titled Bevontule