Blue Entropy Studios
The Cabin: VR Escape the Room review
2 GB available space
The Cabin: VR Escape the Room Review
The Cabin: VR Escape the Room is an app created by Blue Entropy Studios. The Cabin: VR Escape the Room was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
The Cabin: VR Escape the Room will have you crawling through rafters as you search high and low for clues and objects that'll help you escape. Unravel the mystery of this lonely desolate cabin. You're stuck here, all alone - or are you? Find out in this continuation of The Gleam.
- Five different rooms that are seamlessly linked in your desperate search of an escape.
- Full room-scale gameplay designed to take full advantage of the HTC Vive. No teleporting or artificial locomotion. (2.1mx1.8m)
- Spacial audio realistically enhances objects and various other sound effects.
- Volumetric lighting, fog, and snow paint an immersive experience in this cozy yet mysterious cabin.
- Professional voice acting, beautiful ambiance, and custom made soundtrack deliver a unique and high quality experience.
- High definition textures and graphics with the power of Unreal Engine 4™
- Multiple endings
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR