OMSI 2 Add-on K-Bergbahn review
3 GB available space
Androidgamenet.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
OMSI 2 Add-on K-Bergbahn Review
OMSI 2 Add-on K-Bergbahn is an app created by Kevin Nitschmann. OMSI 2 Add-on K-Bergbahn was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentInformation: Requires ownership of the OMSI 2 Add-on Strassenbahn NF6D Essen/Gelsenkirchen DLC.
The beautiful town „Zille“ is a tourist place in Sauerland. Especially many tourists from Lower Saxony and Ruhr district go there. They have the opportunity to spend a nice day or even a vacation in „Zille“.
There are two ridable lines in the undulating landscape with many small villages. The line 1 runs from the lower Terminus up to the mountain with a journey time about 15 minutes. At the location „Zille“ and „Zilleberg“ runs the bus line 301 with a journey time about 25 minutes. Serpentines are not a loanword there. Here the bus driver can put his ability to the test. The slogan in „Zille“ is: „Drive slowly always“.
Sit down behind the bus drivers seat and carry the eager passengers through the undulating town „Zille“.
- Two driveable line, below one bus- and one tram line
- Drive through the small villages of „Zille“ and experience numerous serpentines and varied places with a undulating landscape
- Zahlreiche neue Objekte wurden für die Karte angefertigt und optimiert
- New objects was made and adjusted for the map
- The tram was optimized for all established payware- and freeware add-ons, below the NF6D
- Extensive manual and also backing-up material