Footbrawl Playground review
2 GB available space
Footbrawl Playground Review
Footbrawl Playground is an application by Kevin Suckert. Footbrawl Playground was first published on . Footbrawl Playground is currently available for Steam, Other.
Footbrawl Playground is a Physics Playground with a slight Football touch where you can goof around with a Friend, spawn NPCS, Place Traps and some more stuff.
Please be aware that the Game is in a very early Stage and more a tech Demo. There are actually no Football mechanics in yet - which will change with version 0.0.5 which will be out in 1 or 2 months. Please make also sure that you read this manual before you buy the game. Be aware that this game is at the moment more a ragdoll torture simulater then a Football Game.
- fully customizable Physics Playground
- drivable Cars
- low Gravity Mode
- slow Motion Mode
- car Soccer
- local Multiplayer For 2 Players
- placeable Traps Like
You Want More? Looking Forward to New Requests!
- basic Soccer Mode
- Spawn as much NPCs and Cars as you want and enjoy the madness
- Destroy a football Match with a giant Hand
- Basic Footbrawl mode (which means Timer, Halftime & winning conditions)
- Bugfixes and Polishing
- more Gameplay like challenges and achievements (eg. smack 200 npcs)