After The End: The Harvest review
2 GB available space
After The End: The Harvest Review
After The End: The Harvest is an application developed by Elushis. After The End: The Harvest was first published on . After The End: The Harvest is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the cosmos. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe style RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to unlock
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
How will you be remembered?
Will you kill, or be kind to those that you encounter?
Go anywhere and do anything.
The Universe is yours to do what you wish!